So, who else has watched the trailer five times today and freeze-framed it, looking for clues?
Yeah - no, of course I haven't, either.
What we know:
- We'll be flashing back at some point to Romanoff's ballerina past.
- Andy Serkis is playing an actual character, not just doing mo-cap for Ultron.
- Ultron looks badass and James Spader is a perfect piece of voice-casting.
- We've got a (budding?) romance between Romanoff and Banner (poor Hawkeye).
- Cap cannot open doors like a normal person.
- We may see the un-worthy-ing of Thor (who needs a hair trim).
- The Hulkbuster-armour fight is going to be epic.
- There's a mysterious new woman in town, probably played by Kim Soo-hyun, but Pepper and Jane appear to be no-shows (boo).
Here it is, for the three fans out there who haven't yet seen it: